* Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months
* Visa application form (filled out)
* One (1) recent 4x6cm photography of the applicant
* Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
* Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
Visa fees: US $ 30.00 per entry or equivalent. The tourist visa fee is subject to change without the prior notice, so it is a good idea to be updated by visiting the nearest Thai Embassy or consulate in your area.
The validity of a tourist visa ranges from 90 days to 180 days. It depends on the number of entries you make across the land border, or from the airport. If you arrived in Thailand through the international airport, you would be stamped a 30 or 60-day permission of stay – depending on your country (if it made a bilateral agreement on visa exemption with Thailand or not).